Thursday, March 19, 2009

I love FF!

Ive been having issues with finding the correct lotion. My skin has been so dry. I have used numerous brands and nothing seems to have worked... until today. I bought Aveeno Baby Calming Comfort lotion and it worked! No dry skin so far and its been on for almost 3 hours. Woot Woot!

Oh another note, Ive been temping and charting to get into the hang of things. FF told me today that I O'd on CD10. Im currently on CD13 (3DPO). Since this is the first month trying to figure out the charting, Im liking all the tools it tells me. For instance, if we did concieve the baby would be due on Dec 7. Thats so surreal for me to read. Or that we had sex at the optimal time frame. Or even when I should take a pregnancy test. Its just so cool how far technology has come these days.

B has been working like crazy. The only time we really get to see and talk to each other more then 5 minutes is when we go to bed. Dinners together are starting to become few and far between. Im happy that hes working though. His field is so up and down with lay offs that he could come home anyday and tell me hes laid off for the week/month(s). So I just suck it up and be happy.

Im planning on going back to school in the fall. Im really excited and nervous at the same time. Its only part time but at least I will be trying to help myself and get a better job then the current one.

No comments:

Post a Comment