Friday, March 27, 2009

So happy its FRIDAY!

Im so happy its Friday! This week has dragged on and on. Maybe because B hasnt been home til about 1030 every night. It sucks. Hes not working this weekend either! YAY!
We are having a little date night tonight. Im so excited. We are going to the movies and probably dinner too. I want to go see "I Love You, Man". Hes excited because its not a "chick flick".
I started the Thank You's from the wedding. Uh I got about 30 of them done. Only 90 or so to go! The dog was acting up last night so I had to stop. She just wanted to be loved all night. She curled up next to me and was good.
I watched the new show In The Motherhood. Its about real life moms stories. It was freakin hilarious, half of AI and Greys last night by myself. I was bawling at Greys. When dont I though.
Ive been craving mexican food like crazy this past week and a half. B thinks im pregnant. I laughed and hes said hed be super happy if we were but we werent planning on getting pregnant yet. Im either getting phantom symptoms of pregnancy or early pms signs. Its still WAY too early to tell. We will just have to wait and see.....

No comments:

Post a Comment