Tuesday, March 17, 2009

New Job Needed ASAP!

Its offical... I hate my job!
I work with a beotch. She is the chiefs secetary and all she does it walk around the department and talk to people and then go through the fridge and throw out peoples lunches bc there name and date isnt on them. WTF?!

I dont have any work to do throughout the day. I do payroll and make copies THATS IT! So I spend my 8 hour day (which after that is more like 7 hours) to go on thenest and thebump and now blogging.

Im going back to school for a pharmacy technician in the fall. I hope thats a bit more fast paced then this.

Oy I cant wait for our honeymoon. It could not come fast enough!

1 comment:

  1. So sad. Are you interested to work in India. Plenty of companies in India are hiring fresher & experienced professionals. Go through below site & utilize existing opportunities.
    jobs in india

    ReplyDelete